Notary Public

At INFINITY, we are proud to offer a range of notary public services to meet your needs. Our experienced and knowledgeable team are here to help you with a variety of tasks, including translation, copy certification, power of attorney, signature notarization, and travel authorization for minors.


Do you need to have a document translated into another language? Our team can help you translate a wide range of documents, including legal documents, contracts, and personal documents. Whether you need to translate a document from Spanish to English or from English to Portuguese, we have the skills and expertise to get the job done accurately and efficiently.

Copy Certification

If you need to certify a copy of a document, we can help. Whether you need to certify a copy of a birth certificate, marriage license, or other important document, we can provide the necessary certification to ensure that the copy is accepted as a valid and authentic document. We understand the importance of accurate and reliable copy certification, and we are here to help you get the job done.

Power of Attorney

A power of attorney is a legal document that allows you to appoint someone to act on your behalf in matters related to your personal or financial affairs. At INFINITY, we can help you draft a power of attorney that meets your specific needs and ensures that your affairs are properly managed in the event that you are unable to act for yourself. Whether you need a general power of attorney or a more specialized document, we have the expertise to help you get the job done.

Signature Notarization

If you need to have a document notarized, our team can help. Notarization is the process of verifying the authenticity of a signature on a document. This can be important for a variety of reasons, including ensuring the validity of legal documents and protecting against fraud. We are here to help you with signature notarization, and we can ensure that your documents are properly notarized to meet your needs.

Travel Authorization for Minors

If you are a parent or guardian planning to travel with a minor, you may need to provide proof of your relationship and your authority to travel with the child. We can help you obtain the necessary travel authorization documents to ensure that you have the necessary documentation for your trip. Whether you are traveling within the United States or internationally, we have the expertise to help you get the documents you need to travel with peace of mind.

Contact Us

If you have any questions about our notary public services or if you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you with all of your notary needs and we look forward to assisting you.